When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-09-06

Lazy Blogging Redux

I guess I will do what other big bloggers do, comment not on current events but my own past posts!

Take my post on collecting TV commercials.

I actually have most of the commercials I cited. I have just about all of the Burger King commercials and several FedEx commercials, including the one that mocked Castaway. There is actually another commercial, for some Beer, that also mocks Castaway, but I haven't found it yet.



If you are interested it is the commercial where some guy on a beach is stuffing messages into empty beer bottles and throwing them out to sea. On a desert island a castaway is finding the bottles, thinking they have beer in them only to discover the notes which have the sender's name and address on them. The castaway screams "<sender's name> why are you mocking me?!" At the end of the commercial the note-sending guy opens his front door and there is the castaway who asks if its <sender's name> and when the guy says yes the castaway guy punches him. Heh. I like that one.

The place I got my last round of commercials is over there. You can get a month's membership cheap (they use PayPal or whatever). Hmm, their website is not responding (for me). Oh well.