When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-08-02

Why I don't care for Lefties (Dems, Libs, whatever)

This was found on the Insta site:


"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAID:" KERRY REPUDIATES HOWARD DEAN:

Kerry dismissed former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean's comment that raising the terror level might be politically motivated.

"I don't care what he said. I haven't suggested that and I won't suggest that," Kerry said. "I do not hold that opinion. I don't believe that.''

Good for him.


It is this absolute belief in what Kerry said, after Howard "Scream" Dean came out publicly and accused the Bush administration of politicizing the Terror Alert notices by timing them to coincide with critical Democratic party events.

That pretty much sums it up right there. I bet Glenn pushed back in his chair and said "Sure thing!" after Clinton lied to the American people when Clinton said he did "not have sexual relations with that woman." Uhm, sorry but he did have sexual relations with his beefy intern. Really nasty, dirty sexual relations involving inanimate objects in the White House.

I'm sorry, but if Kerry is the Democratic party nominee what was Dean doing going out there and saying those things in the first place? Dean is a nobody now, does he speak for the party (or it's presumptive leader)? Doesn't Kerry now determine the direction of the party and its many minions (and leeches like Dean who won't just GO AWAY!)? [Indeed -Ed.]

This tactic is common in politics; Big Top Guy/Gal gets underling to come out and say the controversial stuff to the masses while Big Top Guy/Gal tut-tuts about it and tries to distance themselves from the comments.

Kerry even as much as admits this in his retort (to what Dean said): "I haven't suggested that and I won't suggest that." Well, Mr. Kerry no one said you would suggest it so why are you now denying it? We merely wanted to know if you agree with that POV (a little movie-industry terminology there).