When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-08-07

Hypocrite

Yeah I said earlier that I don't like people who refuse to blog on the weekend and here I am not blogging on the weekend, err, well, anyway.

Dizzy Girl isn't blogging this weekend, at least she has a decent excuse (working). Next weekend I will be working all weekend and I expect to find fresh blog posts on Saturday and Sunday, damnit!

We successfully deployed a new mattress/boxspring. Damn thing is tall! I hate tall beds. Rolling out of bed has new meaning now.

And today we spent several hours at the lake recreating as only the South can. Some person decided the best way to experience nature was to smoke an all-natural cigarette while wading in the fenced-in kid-safe area of the lake. If alchoholic beverages were not prohibited I'm sure he would have had a frosty cold one in the other hand. Such is the South, I guess.

I will see if I can get any photos from my wife's computer account and put some up. A tribute to the last hurrah before school starts (for both my kids and myself).

And since I am getting my ass kicked by my XBOX tonight I am wasting time on the Inter-web. Wheeee!