When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-07-25

You know what I hate?

I hate bloggers or more topical/personal web site operators who only make new posts during "business hours" during the work week and NEVER EVER on the weekend.

I guess everyone else in the world gets their fill of the Internet during the week, you know when you work most of the day and have to get to bed early (after taking care of dinner, the kids, finding out if a major US City had a new terrorist attack). I don't get to read the Internet or blog at work all day, I actually have to work.

The weekends are largely open to reading, finding out what else happened during the past week. I have the most time on the weekend to surf, and no one updates anything.

What's wrong with a shorter Saturday post/update? What about after-hours on Friday and something happens? The "professional" web sites wait until Monday when it's old news?

Just asking, s'all.