When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-06-08

Silly Things

I think my wife thinks I am strange because I have tendencies to collect things, any things.

I have a box full of old keychains, and another full of buttons with various sayings on them. I collect TV commercials (or try to, I need a TiVo!).

For years, literally, I have been amazed by the various animations featured in the small "factory" graphic on the Iconfactory.com's web site. Here are a few from today (fair use! don't sue me!):





I can't even remember all the variations this graphic has had over the years, but there are some really creative uses of such a small space and constrained resolution.

The second one above is based on an episode of Star Trek (TOS) where a rock creature was writing messages on the floor with its acid excretions.

One of my all-time favorites is when the roof opened around one of those round vents, and a UFO with that shape on top flew away. That was an awesome one.

These people make me feel like a pool of algae compared to their talent/skillset.