When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-06-18

Kingdom of Time Wasting

I accidentally got some banjo strings from the Hermit while trying to get something actually USEFUL to me. Damnit.

If you can't figure out how to play the game, well, there are tutorials out there. I found a really EXTENSIVE one (that I am not sharing!) and while it is helpful I feel it is cheating to a large degree. It has cheating in the name. If I can find it, you can too. The time people spend on this shit, geeze.

I like seeing all the corporate URLs searching for KoL tips, heh. Doesn't anyone actually work at work anymore?

BTW If you can't figure out how to get into the Dark and Sinister Cave, you need a fly swatter from the Degrassi Knoll. I keep getting meat tanks and cogs and shit from there, no fly swatter. Stupid thing.

One more level and I will form my own clan and stuff. I don't particularly feel like helping other clans become even more powerful. I want to consolidate power for myself! I'm gonna have to think of a kickin' name for it, hmm...

I did get another familiar though. I got a Ghoul that eats the corpses of enemies you kill and gives you powerups. It's rather morbid and slightly disturbing, but works better than the mosquito. Just get a Ghoul Egg and use the Spooky-Gro on it, then put it in the Familiar-Gro and take it out.

I'm gonna see if I can make another auto-plunger or maybe a meat car to sell. I kinda hit this plateau and I need to hit level 7 to form a clan or pass 30 mysticallity to get deeper into the various areas. Almost there...