When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-06-11

Kingdom of Loathing Tips, redux

I don't really have any more tips right now for Kingdom of Loathing, despite being a high-ranked site on Google so same.

One tip I can impart to your adventurers is to find the Hidden Temple (I honestly don't remember how I did that) and spend a day going through there to build up your character.

This is especially helpful to get to level 5 and beyond as you require a LOT of Mysticality to get to higher levels.

Once you reach level 5 (new players) go back to various areas and try them such as Nobb Goblin's treasury. You may get pretty banged up, but if you stick with it you can get some more "stuff."

And watch out for the Barrel full of Barrels, I always get slammed there.