When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-06-11

I'm Goin to Hell, or maybe Phoenix in the Summer

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Update The more I think about it, the more I dislike this "test." It asked if you planned to or currently own an SUV (or gas hog). WTF? Who fucking cares? We don't have a gas shortage! You can buy as much as gas as you can AFFORD. If I can afford an SUV and I can afford to put gas in it, who the FUCK are YOU to tell me that i am wrong?

Why not ask if you have a home greater than 2,500 square feet? Shit, a family of four can live in 1,000 square feet easily - or less. You don't need more room, that's just being selfish! Euros live in tiny little closets, they have tiny refrigerators and tiny clothes washer/dryer combo units right there in the kitchen (because they have no room for a full size washer/dryer pair anywhere). We are all gluttonous pigs!

Fuck you and your Left-wing-biased crap. I will buy and consume ANYTHING I can afford and WANT. If I want a PlayStation 2, I will fucking get one even though I have an XBOX and a PlayStation already. And I will use it on my second 27" TV (which would have been a 32" TV if I could have carried it upstairs by myself). Assholes.