When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-06-26

Family Guy

My wife sometimes points out how I don't ever talk about my family. Fine here are my two daughters:








They are 5 and 7 1/2, in Kindergarten and 2nd grade, they love Polly Pocket, Barbies, My Scene, Bratz, kid-sized baby strollers, My Little Pony and Mary-Kate and Ashley *anything* (they have MK & A hair brushes, clothes, makeup, jewelry, poster callendar...).

The TV shows they really like (and scream like crazy if I try to turn off): Ed, Edd and Eddie, Brace Face, As Told by Ginger, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Rugrats (both series), Lizzie McGuire, Spongebob Squarepants, Teen Titans (mostly Daughter #2), Sabrina the Teenaged Witch, Malcolm in the Middle, Futureama (if its not a very "grown up" episode) Raven and Sister Sister.

I really wish the TV networks would stop randomly dropping/moving shows. My kids get very upset when a show they have been watching is suddenly gone (Courage the Cowardly Dog, Catdog).

They tend to watch more Nickelodeon and Disney Channel than Cartoon Network. I sometimes co-opt TV time and watch Cartoon Network for Justice League, Batman and Teen Titans. I usually watch Adult Swim long after the kids are in bed.

Daughter #2 likes "scary" shows despite getting nightmares from watching them (the second Harry Potter movie's ending is the last known example). Daughter #1 really like any teen/tween shows and pretty much acts like a tween right now. I am so not looking forward to having two teenaged daughters in the house.

They are both very artsy and have gone through countless reams of paper drawing all manner of flowers, people and animals. They occasionally coerce me into drawing Bender the robot from Futureama or various Dragons.

That's pretty much it.

I am so gonna get slammed by Google searches for all the crap above, *sigh*.