When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-05-10

The Universe Hates me

I did not win the PowerBall, again, this past weekend. Someone in PA had the winning numbers that were supposed to be on my ticket. They are going to benefit from my $1, assholes.

I have never, ever, ever won the lottery. Not scratch tickets, not the big pick-some-numbers deals. Not a goddamn dime. I don't know why I bother, I might as well give my money to a random stranger at this point - completely bypassing the whole Lotto/Lottery/Powerball scam on the poor rednecks who spend the last of their WAL*MART paycheck buying tickets every week only to get kicked in the face like me. At least I only spend $1 for the same effect, hah. Losers.

BTW the Sopranos was almost interesting last night. The whole cousin-feud thing is interesting, I bet someone in that trio gets whacked pretty soon. Someone better get whacked, its starting to become mind-numbingly boring.

Blah blah blah. Whatever.