When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-05-23

The People Above Us

There are rednecks living above us, and next to us. God Bless apartment buildings.

The people above us randomly dropping lead blocks that weigh between 200-500 pounds. Sometimes they wait until past 11 P.M. to do this, out of consideration for their monkey-child that literally stands in the window in nothing but a diaper banging his head against the window making grunting noises.

Sometimes they do this earlier, like say 4:30 A.M. to get a head start on the lead block-dropping for the day.

I hate them. I hate them more than Hilary Clinton.

They want to get a dog, and keeping with redneck tradition they are getting a pitt bull. How lovely.

I swear I will sell an organ to get a down payment to buy a home this fall. I'm not kidding at all.

I won't miss our next door neighbors who argue with each other, also at 4:30 A.M. I guess it's a redneck thing.