When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-04-14

Protect Yourself.

If you have a PayPal link on your blog/web site be aware that there may come a time when someone who disagrees with you politically may send you a small amount of money and then immediately file a complaint with PayPal. Under their TOS PayPal can and will seize your account until a dispute is resolved, effectively locking up any money you have in that account until some time in the future.

Note that I am telling anyone to do this!

I am genuinely surprised none of the far-Left has figured out this tactic. I have removed my PayPal button and a link to my personal web site so hopefully I won't get hit (my other website has a potentially inflammatory piece of software to the anti-American Left).

Be forewarned!