When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-03-10

Time Off Again - Conspiracy

I am going to take off time to study (doing that right now) and to get ready to take an important test tomorrow and get ready to get a "Professional" job for the first time in my LIFE (I am now 30 years old).

Frankly I can't wait. I am so sick of working blue collar factory/warehouse jobs. My pay rate has remained embarrassingly steady the past 7 years or so (actually it went down last year).

I intend to fix that and do the work I would actually enjoy doing, fixing computers. The hand holding of users I could do without.

I guess I can say that the job I may "walk into" is at a college which is "desperate" for someone with my skill-set. Helping know-nothing college kids print the term papers they downloaded off the Internet all day. Oh joy. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

We shall see what happens next. TTYL.