When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-03-23

Sad, sad world

I watched that Average Joe show last night with my wife. Actually, it was on the TV next to my computer and I occasionally glanced at the TV and made various off-color comments.

This kind of show is very interesting. Basically some ordinary guy who has yet to learn how to shave has a large collection of desperate (for TV exposure) women competing for his affections.

It appears that not a single women is looking to make a "love connection" on this show, except for one young woman who was described as very "positive" by another contestant. If I used our pet-nickname for her I'd prolly be de-linked like another off-color blogger who was ran up the flagpole for pointing out how a segment of the US population is squandering its opportunities. (who is still on my blogroll).

This girl seems *really* in need of affirmation, I half expect her to either slit her wrists at some point or grab Average "Joe" Adam and scream "LOVE ME!"

I didn't feel bad for the 23 year old woman who had a 6 year old son. Yeah, we too did the math along with Average "Joe" Adam when she told him this salient little detail. Ouch!

Personally if I had a hot tub full of bikini hotties and a van full of "normal" women were coming to see me, I'd play stupid. I'm talking TOTAL IGNORANCE. I'd be like: "Bikini-clad women, where? What?"

Dude, you have no clue what you denied to all us (married) men who are living vicariously through reality TV shows.

That's all I gots to say about that.