When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-02-26

Self-Serve Now Open

I am really gone for a while this time; Spouse-unit is having surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital 'til Monday and on Tuesday I have to take the first of several (really expensive) tests to see if I can get at least a C-average and call myself am Apple Certified Technician. Just as soon as I take a second (really expensive) test that should actually be easier, that is.

I am focusing on hardware. I have always liked electronics and such, software and people who can't use software kinda pisses me off. Also I already have my default response to pleas for help: "Sounds like a software problem, I don't support that."

Hey, unless you can't turn it on or there is smoke coming out of the funny picture-box on your desk call the Help Desk Mr. MBA. Heh.

And in cased you missed it; Commander Adama's call sign on the new Battlestar Galactica was "Husker."