When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2004-01-22

Back in Black

Yeah, Internet was restored last night. We negotiated an agreement with Comcast to get the outstanding issues resolved, which basically means we paid the bill — rather begrudgingly I might add.

Our oldest daughter is heading in today for a tonsillectomy and possible having her adenoids removed. Having strep throat 6 times since school started is not fun and qualifies her for this procedure according to an E/N/T Doctor. Hopefully this surgery will fix it (and potentially her breathing problems during sleep). She will be down for at least a week straight and will have to take it easy another week after that.

I never had my tonsils taken out (I am completely as I came from the factory) so I have no idea what it will be like for her. Poor thing. She has no idea what is going to happen and isn't freaking out at all yet. Shes only 7 so I am sure she will freak out at least once before and after all this in the hospital.

Well I was told to defrost the eeeeeevil gas-gusling baby seal head-smashing SUV. More updates later.

TTYL.