When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2003-12-08

Principles

I said I wouldn't watch the re-imagined "Battlestar Galactica" movie tonight, but damnit I am going to. Despite making TWO original significant characters into females for no reason other than to make them female I am going to watch this bitch.

People surrounding the show have said something like "We have female fighter pilots now, why not in the future/space show?" Well fucking DUH they DID have female pilots on the original show. You know if anyone actually WATCHED more than 2 episodes of the first and only season you'd see female pilots from two Battlestars — Galactica and the Pegasus.

Fucking eh I hate liberals! They changed the characters and kept the same traits and added previously non-existent sexual tension to "enhance" the story. Bullshit. They did it to make a point that they were in control of the story and wanted to show some frivolous sexual content like all good Liberals. Can't have good qualities like honor, duty, dedication without Horny Hormone swapping spit with Hotty Heroine. For fuck's sake.

Oh yeah they changed Cylons to make them human which is just a cop out to keep the effects scenes down and again, big surprise, to introduce more sexual content where it did not exist before. Somehow I don't think soldiers fighting in Europe during Operation Market Garden (the period shown in the awesome HBO series "Band of Brothers" and a WWII video game I have had for years) were wanting to fuck Hitler's secretary for pete's sake. Geeze.

I will watch so that you need not. And besides I have nothing else to do tonight. I really hope I am not getting tonsillitis again, I really don't have money for another doctor's visit at this time.