When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2003-12-31

Merry New Year!

My New Year's resolutions are:

1. Finally get certified in a field I am already qualified in, but can't get a job in because I am not certified. I really will this year, I have two 27" TVs and an iPod. I don't need the tax refund for anything else this year, I swear. Except for my 1/6th scale RC tank that WAL*MART didn't have when I got back, bastards.

2. Not spend so much money on silly things, like 27" TVs and RC tanks, even though I already did — I will endeavor to not do that this year. I promise.

3. Try to not kill any evil terrorists (foreign or domestic), although if I get into an elevator with a terrorist it's either me or him and I want to get my certification this year so he better watch hisself!

4. Be a better parent, husband, person than last year blah blah blah. Whatever. My kids are still young enough not to realize what a loser I have been up to this point, yet.

5. I have totally lost interest in this, wonder what's on TV...