When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2003-12-29

Can You Hear Me Now?

Okay this is getting old, but really it's quite funny.

The speculation as to what happened to the Euro Mars probe is grasping at straws. Now the theory is that it landed in a crater that is blocking transmission, preceded by a faulty clock and the antenna pointing in the wrong direction. I have not heard how the US is to blame for any of these theories, I am sure however that the Euros are working on ways to do just that.

They will find some component or software made in the USA and point to it and its obvious failure and all of Europe will be united in boycotting the company who produced the components.

I keep telling my wife that the outrageous claims I make like the above often come true, you just watch this one.