When you are pro-war even the abortion doctors call you "baby-killer."

2003-12-08

Aw Shit!

I totally missed some good picks in the Dead Pool 2K4. Damnit!

I missed Ozzy, but it looks like he cratered while riding an ATV. Does it count for 2K4 if they die from massive injuries sustained this year I wonder?

I also missed Arafat. Of course he's lived so damn long he will prolly live out 2k4 unscathed. Even if Israel destroys the tiny bit of building still standing in that compound Arafat will emerge unscathed. Asshole.

Did David Brinkley finally die? Oh yep he did. Oh well. Maybe David Letterperson will shock us all, like he did with his "son." That kinda reminded me of Michael Jackson's first child - totally out of the blue who-woulda-thought that kinda shit. That's just the kind of person I am.